Find out how a Mississauga accident lawyer can help
You are not required to hire an attorney if you are injured or a loved one is injured, but you may end up not receiving the full and complete compensation you need for your losses. Insurance companies certainly welcome people to pursue a claim without an attorney. They put language in their policies that’s hard for the average person to decipher. They hire hard-nosed adjusters skilled at limiting claims. Most injury victims lack the experience, resources and time necessary to challenge insurance companies. If your case ends up in court, the insurance companies will have lawyers to aggressively protect their interest.
You can level the playing field by contacting an experienced Greater Toronto Area personal injury lawyer at HURT IN Mississauga Call us today for your free and confidential consultation: 1 (800) 793-3903.
With so much at stake, when you are injured and in an accident that is no fault of your own, you need legal representation. Below are some of the top reasons you should call HURT IN Mississauga:
Top reasons why you should consider HURT IN Mississauga
– Experience: Our lawyers are familiar with cases like yours. We can quickly determine if you have a valid claim and can discuss your best course of action. If we think you don’t need a lawyer, we will say so, and you won’t have to pay us a dime. We have more than 30 years of combined experience handling a variety of personal injury cases.
– Cut through the red tape: An injury claim can be complex. Paperwork can pile up quickly. We have the knowledge and skills to efficiently process a claim in a timely manner.
– Knowledge of insurance law: Our attorneys are familiar with insurance law and how it relates to an injury victim’s case. The insurance companies have their own attorneys who will work aggressively to keep payments to a minimum. By retaining a lawyer who knows how the insurance companies operate, you can level the playing field.
– Ready to take a case to court: Insurance companies know that a jury may award a large judgment to a client who is represented by an experienced lawyer. That’s one of the reasons why most cases settle before going to court, and we have a reputation for getting clients favorable settlements. But in some instances, a lawsuit will need to be filed. We are not afraid to argue a client’s case before a jury.
– Your case may be worth more money: Studies show that victims of negligence most often receive more money in their pockets when they hire an attorney, particularly when they have an experienced accident victim’s attorney who can enlist some of the best experts to advance the client’s case.
– You don’t pay us unless we win: We work on a contingent fee basis, which means if you do not recover any financial compensation, you owe us nothing.
How a personal injury lawyer in Mississauga can help
An injury due to someone’s negligence can have a profound effect on your life. Don’t wait – contact Hurt In Mississauga Call 1 (800) 793-3903 today! Your initial confidential consultation is free.